The AAA is an organisation dedicated to the help and support of Australians who are affected by and interested in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD).
There are several means of communicating with the AAA, its members, and others interested in AATD:
- You can follow our tweets on Twitter.
- You can 'Like' us on Facebook.
- You can follow us at LinkedIn.
- You can join our LinkedIn Group.
- If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you can communicate with other Australians and New Zealanders affected by and interested in AATD by joining our online discussion group.
You can also communicate with us in a more traditional way - see the Contact page for options.
Please consider visiting the web sites of our valued sponsors. Let them know that the AAA referred you, which tells our sponsors that we appreciate their support.
If you're feeling cashed up, please consider making a donation to help the AAA achieve some of its objectives. At the Donate page, you'll find a link to donate via major credit cards or PayPal. The smallest of amounts still help. If you're in an influential position within a company, please do consider inquiring about what your company can do for the AAA.